I Guds namn, Den Barmhärtigaste, Den Nådigaste
Dr Rashad Khalifa, the man, the issues and the truth
By: The editorial team of submission.org
Many conflicting articles have been written about Dr. Rashad Khalifa. This is a very much expected matter for a man who has shaken the foundations of the corrupted religious establishments by his discoveries and his presentations of the Quranic truth. These corrupted establishments do not like it, and they are frightened by the growing awareness of their corruptions and deviation from the path of God and His words in the Quran. They recruited many puppets to spread false information and accusations in a desperate attempt to drown the truth. They created newsletters, web sites and lectures aiming at assaulting his character in an attempt to kill the message he presented to the seekers of the truth. The intelligent observer will also notice that many anti-Islamic groups have flooded the Internet with many web sites, publications and e-mails that attack the prophet Muhammed and assault his character in their desperate attempt to kill his message. They use lies and distortion of the truth to attack Muhammed and his message. Those attacking Dr. Khalifa are using the same technique, they may be a different group but has that same teacher, Satan.
Dr Khalifa was treated as a hero first by the same religious groups that attack him now, when he discovered the Mathematical Miracle of the Quran. He was later defamed, attacked, insulted then assassinated when he exposed and denounced the corruption that entered the great religion of Islam (Submission) and the corruption of the Muslim religious leaders
As we know, there is a fast growing and persistent interest in Dr. Rashad Khalifa, and his work. Therefore, we decided to provide this information to the reader. We are hoping to correct the lies and misinformation that is propagated by the corrupted religious leaders and their puppets, blind followers and other anti-Islamic groups who love to see the greatness of Islam (Submission) distorted and misrepresented.
We need however, to remind the reader that , it is not our intention to make of Dr Khalifa a focus of attention, as this is a character of those attacking him who made out of Muhammed or Jesus their focus of attention. Our focus should always be GOD ALONE and HIS message to us. Any attention paid to Dr. Khalifa should be directed to the issues he brought forward, stood and died for.
This file was never meant to cover every aspect of the issues but many of them. We encourage the reader to look up every verse mentioned in this file and read it. If any of the material needs more clarification, check it in the English translation of the Quran of Dr. Khalifa or look it up on the Submission Home Page.
DR. RASHAD KHALIFA, THE MAN:
DR. RASHAD KHALIFA was born in a religious family on November 19, 1935 in a small town in Egypt, Kafr El-Zayat. His father was a religious leader for a large Sufi group, made of thousands of followers. His father named the Sufi group after his son ,Rashad, when Rashad was still a child, Tariqat Ar-Rashad Al-Shathlya. It is interesting to know that it was the same Sufi group with their idolization of the Muslim Saints (Wali ), the prophet and his family, and their upholding of other books with the Quran that might have started Dr. Khalifa on the road to evaluate the TRUE WORSHIP of GOD ALONE.
Dr. Khalifa finished his university education in Egypt, graduating with honor degree from Ain Shams University, College of Agriculture, before coming to the United states in 1959, where he continued his higher education. He received his Master Degree in Biochemistry from Arizona State University and his Ph.D. from University of California, Riverside. He held several jobs in the United States and in the Middle East. All his jobs were in his field of Biochemistry including his work as a senior advisor in Agriculture and Biochemistry for the United Nations.
Early on, during his life in the USA he was active in the Muslim communities where he lived. He published few Islamic newsletters and publications. He was still attached to the teachings of Islam (Submission) as he learned it from his father as well as the Sufi teachings he was brought up with. He went back to Egypt to work for few years after finishing his PhD before settling in the USA with his wife and two children. He always maintained his Islamic religious activities and appreciated by many who got to know him closely and even adopted his name, e.g. Ahmad Rashad, the former Minnesota Vikings wide receiver/sportscaster.
After many years in the USA and after reading different English translations of the Quran, he was not happy with any single one, specially that his mother tongue was Arabic, the original language of the Quran..All these translations had some violation of some of the basic teachings of the Quran. None of those who translated the Quran spoke Arabic as his mother tongue. Dr. Khalifa was also met with a challenge from his children, while studying Quran with them. They asked him about the meaning of the letters at the beginning of Sura 2 in the Quran, i.e., A,L, M. He did not have an immediate answer for them and did not find a good answer with all the Muslim scholars he asked. He started searching the Islamic text books and references, but he never was satisfied with any of the explanations. The closest explanation he could accept was that these letters represent the miracle of the Quran .
Since his job at that time required contact with the computer he was inspired into using the computer to study the Quran and its mysterious letters (initials) at the beginning of the chapters of the Quran. He decided to put all the Arabic Quran in the Computer and specifically study these initials.
He also decided to begin his own translation of the Quran.With his mother tongue being Arabic, he began to translate the Arabic Quran into, the best available to date, English translation of the Quran. None of his predecessors, for whom he read translations, actually spoke the language of the Quran, i.e., Arabic.
Dr. Khalifa’s study of the Quran with the computer, the first of its kind then, resulted in the discovery of one of the greatest miracles of the Quran, as God described it in 74:35. This miracle is based on number 19, mentioned in sura 74. MATHEMATICAL MIRACLE OF THE QURAN .
He published the results in several books, magazines and newspapers, and gave many lectures in many countries of the Muslim world. The Muslim scholars and governments cheered him and treated him like a hero and supported the new discoveries in the Quran.
The momentous discovery that “19” is the common denominator of the Mathematical Miracle of the Quran became a reality in January, 1974. This was coinciding with Zul-Hijjah 1393 A.H. The Quran was revealed in 13 B.H. (Before Hijrah). This makes the number of years from the revelation of the Quran to the discovery of its miracle (in 1974), 1393+13=1406 years. It was more than interesting to notice that 1406 = 19 X 74. The only time number 19 was mentioned in the Quran is in sura 74. The correlation between 19X74 lunar years and 1974 solar years could not escape notice, especially with number 19 mentioned only in sura 74.
Dr. Khalifa continued his service to the Muslim community and continued his Islamic studies. The Mathematical Miracle of the Quran provided a physical proof beyond doubt that the Quran is the word of God. MATHEMATICAL MIRACLE OF THE QURAN .
Through his work, research and study, Dr. Khalifa re-confirmed what God has been saying about the Quran
(1) is complete, perfect and fully detailed, (see 6:19, 38, 114, 115; 50:45)
(2) is he ONLY acceptable Hadith, (see 7:185, 10:36, 31:6, 39:23, 45:6, 52:34, 68:44, 77:50, 39:29…, etc.).
(3) Quran called on the Prophet Muhammed to deliver, preach, live and rule by the Quran ALONE, (see 5:48-50).
With his clear understanding of the Quran and the fact that the hadiths books are vastly corrupted, Dr. Khalifa delivered his brave and Quran-supported understanding to the Muslim community. He proclaimed that Quran is the ONLY acceptable law in this great religion. He also emphasized the fact that all the known hadiths books are corrupted beyond recognition and can only be used for its historical value and not for religious guidance or laws.
Dr. Khalifa called on the Muslims to follow the Quran alone and to disregard all the fabrications and lies that filled the Hadith and Sunna books. Dr. Khalifa did not consider the angry reaction of the traditional Muslim scholars and their followers. Dr. Khalifa felt that the truth is more important than the fear of the people’s reaction or its result. The Muslim scholars, shocked by his stand after they supported him and his Mathematical discoveries in the Quran, considered him a great risk for their traditional teachings. The risk was specially greater after he received a world wide recognition and support for his discoveries of the Mathematical Miracle of the Quran.
When Dr. Khalifa’s view about Quran alone was published, QURAN, HADITH AND ISLAM, a campaign of intimidation, insults, fabrications, and accusations of misconduct against him started. Many of the Muslim Scholars who cheered him for the Mathematical Miracle of the Quran tried to play down its significance even at the expense of the truth. Despite the fierce attacks by the traditionalists on his views that was totally and only Quranic, Dr. Khalifa refused to change his position. He was even offered a large sum of money by one of the Royal Governments in the Middle East to change his position but he refused. He believed that the truth cannot be bought by any sum of money and that the truth belongs only to God ALONE.
During his life in serving the Muslim community, he published one of the best English translations of the Quran available to us today. He never forgot to acknowledge the help and contribution to his translation of some of his close friends and associates. Some of them are still active in preaching the same message of worshipping God alone and following the Quran alone. Even those who criticize his translation for some of its errors still admit to its clarity, simplicity and pure guidance.
Dr. Khalifa called his translation of the Quran “Authorized English version.” In doing so, he was clearly declaring his defiance to any man-made authority in giving the permission to translate the Quran, such as those called Islamic councils, committees, government agents or centers. Many of these places consider themselves as having a monopoly on giving the authorization to translate the Quran. Dr. Khalifa flatly rejected such man-made authorization and strongly believed that such authorization belongs only to the author of the Quran Himself, God. With this belief in his mind, he went ahead with his translation, seeking only the approval and acceptance of God ALONE and called it, “Authorized English Version”
Few years before his death, Dr. Khalifa declared that he is the messenger of the covenant, Messenger of the Covenant, prophesied in the Quran in 3:81. He presented a lengthy document with proofs of his messengership from the Quran. He defended the fact that the Prophet Muhammed was the LAST Prophet according to the Quran but not the LAST messenger, (The Difference between Prophet and Messenger) also according to the Quran, see 33:40. He emphasized the fact that God is teaching us that, the Prophet Muhammed was one of the prophets who took the covenant mentioned in 3:81. The Prophet Muhammed took it along with the other prophets as per 33:7. Dr. Khalifa put the proofs of his messengership in the appendix of his translation of the Quran for those who would seek such proofs.
He challenged the Muslim scholars in their definition of the word prophet and messenger. Their definition has been totally opposite to what God teaches in the Quran. See 3:81; 3:79; 6:89; 29:27; 45:16; 57:26; 19:51; 19:54…, etc. He declared that a messenger of God would advocate the worship of God alone and not ask for wage. See 10:72; 11:29; 11:51; 26:109; 26:127; 26:145…..etc. He asked everybody to verify his Quranic proof. See 17:36.
In their refusal to listen to the word of God in the Quran, many of the Muslim scholars and their followers increased the campaign of attacks on Dr. Khalifa and on his message. The message that calls on the believers to go back to the Quran and to reject the fabrications and lies that filled the Hadiths and Sunna books. They failed to tackle the issues or defend their wrongdoings that contradict the Quranic commandments. They tried to assail Dr. Khalifa’s character and falsely accused him of insulting the Prophet Muhammed. They falsely accused him of declaring himself a prophet. This was done despite him clearly admitting to the Quranic fact that Muhammed was the LAST prophet. They attributed many lies to him, to divert the people away from his call on the Muslims to go back to the Quran, the GREAT book they deserted, see 25:30.
Like Prophet Muhammed before him, who has been attacked on the Internet with all kinds of false accusations, Dr. Khalifa was also accused, by what seems to be a pre-arranged scheme, of sexual misconduct with allegations that he adamantly denied. These allegations stemmed from the nature of a U. N. project he was conducting as a biochemist to study human body aura. His accusations, his denial and their insistence on repeating it, were just more examples of how traditional Muslims fail to follow the Quran alone, as seen in their failure to follow the commandments of God in the Quran in such circumstances. This incident, however, did expose the hypocrites and their allies, who still sing the false accusations in their fading hope of diverting the people away from his message of Quran ALONE, GOD ALONE. These accusations are no different from the accusations on the Internet of prophet Muhammed of sexual misconduct and abuse that can be seen on many anti-Islamic sites. Such sites are all lies and meant to insult Islam (Submission) and the belief in ONE GOD and His book the Quran ALONE.
After they failed in assailing his character and in diverting the people away from his call to go back to the Quran, they worked hard to call for his murder and to consider him apostate. In February 19, 1989 a group of 38 scholars (38=19X2) met in Saudi Arabia to discuss the issue and position of of Salman Rushdi. They issued a fatwa (a religious decree) that made the headline news in Muslim countries, as well as the Free world Media. The fatwa was very interesting: “both Rashad Khalifa and Salman Rushdi are apostate.” The world then knew Salman Rushdi but few knew who was Rashad? Consequently, the issued fatwas meant a calling for Rashad Khalifa’s assassination. This assassinated took place in January, 1990. For this task, a group of Black Muslims named Fuqara were used by international terrorist forces operating from Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. The FBI discovered later that the group Fuqara was related to the group that bombed the World Trade Center on September, 11, 2001, they are related to Al-Qaeda and Usama Bin Laden Click here. By assasinating him. they were hoping to put an end to that strong Quranic message of God ALONE and Quran ALONE, something that never happened and on the contrary shed more light on Dr. Khalifa and his message.
His death was a reminder of the Quranic fact that is well presented in 2:87;
“We gave Moses the scripture, and subsequent to him we sent other messengers,and we gave Jesus, son of Mary, profound miracles and supported him with the Holy Spirit. Is it not a fact that EVERY TIME a messenger went to you with anything you disliked, your ego caused you to be arrogant? Some of them you REJECTED, and some of them you KILLED.” 2:87
His assassins and those behind them never realized that, NEITHER Dr. Khalifa’s discovery of the Mathematical Miracle of the Quran NOR his message, belonged to him, but rather to the AUTHOR of the QURAN HIMSELF. While humans, including prophets and messengers, come and go, God and His message are eternal.
Dr. Khalifa’s message is alive today as much as during his life, and is getting stronger everyday. It has been touching the hearts of the true believers of all the religions in the world who usually find the truth by reading the Quran. This is the same message since the day Adam was put on this Earth, and the day the truth came out of the prophet Muhammed’s mouth. Those who tried and those who have been trying to put out God’s light will never succeed. 9:32 and 61:8.[61:8] They wish to put out GOD’s light with their mouths. But GOD insists upon perfecting His light, in spite of the disbelievers. [61:9] He has sent His messenger with the guidance and the true religion, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers.
DR. RASHAD KHALIFA AND THE MAIN ISSUES:
(1) Dr. Khalifa produced one of the best, if not the best, English translation of the Quran that we have today. You have to read it yourself and compare it with other translations to appreciate it. Comparing the different translations of the Quran.
(2) Dr. Khalifa’s book “Quran, Hadiths and Islam” had discussed the issues of Hadiths and Sunna from the Quranic perspective and placed them where they belong. His call to follow the Quran ALONE as the ONLY source of guidance and law in this great religion is discussed with proofs from the Quran. Hadiths and Sunna books have their own historical value and should be looked at as such. We should, however, keep in mind the vast corruption that is clearly reflected in these books. You can download the translation at this site. QURAN, HADITH AND ISLAM
(3) The Mathematical Miracle of the Quran is presented in some books of Dr. Khalifa as well as in his translation of the Quran. Many files in AOL library as well as on the Submission Home Page on the Internet, discuss that vast Miracle. This miracle varies from the simple facts that can be calculated by any person to the ones that need an advanced computer program, but there is something for every level.Because of their fear of the miracle, many scholars and their followers, have been attacking it, and trying to confuse the people about it. Some of them are being paid for doing just that, hoping to stop the regular person from finding out for his/herself the truth of the matter. Some of the files in AOL library has debates for and against the miracles. MATHEMATICAL MIRACLE OF THE QURAN
(4) The Mathematical Miracle of the Quran proved beyond doubt that every sura, verse, word, and letter in the Quran have been under the control and the protection of the Author of the Quran. This miracle proved itself as it singled out, the ONLY two verses that have been always suspicious to be an addition to the Quran, that is verses 9:128, 129. These two verses have been historically known to be the ONLY questionable verses in the collection of the Quran after the death of the Prophet Muhammed. It was not Dr. Khalifa who made these verses suspicious, nor was he aware that the Mathematical Miracle of the Quran will single them out. The Muslim scholars knew for over 1400 years that these two verses were suspicious and listed them as such in the Islamic history books. Many Muslims have never been aware that these two verses were suspicious and were surprised to know they are for the first time. They are even more surprised to know that the mathematical miracle proved these two verses to be a human addition. This discovery proved that God kept his promise from the minute the Quran was collected, but the human being was the one who wronged his soul. To understand this issue, I strongly recommend that you read the files about the two false verses .
(5) OBEY GOD AND OBEY THE MESSENGER:
Contrary to what the Muslim scholars and their followers falsely accused Dr. Khalifa of, he always called on the true believers to follow and obey the prophet Muhammed. He stressed the fact that obeying him and following his teachings, is to follow his message. This means the Quran, and not the teachings written by other men, i.e., the hadiths books that were contaminated by many lies and fabrications. The first few pages of his book, “Quran, hadiths and Islam was dedicated to that theme, “NO SALVATION WITHOUT OBEYING THE MESSENGER” See 3:31-32; 24:56; 72:23…etc.
(6) THE PROPHET MUHAMMED was represented by the Quran alone, see 5:48-50. He was forbidden from uttering any religious instructions other than the Quran, see 69:40-47 and was ordered NEVER to deviate from the Quran, see 17:73-75. The prophet Muhammed was ordered to deliver the Quran ALONE, without the least alteration and never to fabricate anything else, see 10:15-18. The example of the prophet Muhammed is well kept in the Quran, the book that God promised to preserve and protect.
(7) ONE GOD AND ONE SOURCE: Dr. Khalifa stressed the fact that throughout the Quran, the message is clear to the believers that Quran should be the ONLY SOURCE of religious teachings. Furthermore, God is telling us in the Quran that the acceptance of any other source for religious guidance equals the setting up of OTHER GODS BESIDE GOD, see 6:19 and 17:39.
(8) ABUSE OF THE QURAN: It was also stressed that many scholars and their followers abused the Quran to idolize the prophet Muhammed against his will. Verses like 33:56 have been used to glorify and commemorate the prophet instead of God. In doing so, the scholars ignored the true meaning of the verse and disregarded other verses that clarify its meaning, e.g., 33:43 and 9:103. It was also stressed that the abuse of verses like 33:21 to justify following the hadiths, does not stand the test of the Quran. The Quran teaches us that the prophet Muhammed is represented by the Quran ALONE, see 5:48-50. It also teaches that in Abraham and those who believed in him a good example as in Muhammed. Dr. Khalifa reminded everyone that the prophet Muhammed was a good example for all of us, because he followed the Quran and nothing but the Quran. Those who seek to follow the example of the prophet Muhammed can do that by following the Quran alone.
(9) THE TRUE LOVE OF MUHAMMED is to follow his message, the Quran and nothing but the Quran. Following the books of Hadiths and Sunna, does not represent love for the prophet but rather represents defiance for God and His messenger. Both God and His messenger ordered the Muslims to follow only the Quran.
(10) INTERCESSION IS A MYTH: Quoting the Quran, Dr. Khalifa presented the fact that God is teaching us that INTERCESSION belongs only to God (39:44). Also, on the LAST DAY there will be no intercession, see 2:254. In 21:28, God is telling us clearly that the prophets cannot intercede except on behalf of those already saved by God, while the prophets themselves worry about their own fate. In defiance of the Quran, the Muslim scholars promised the Muslims that the prophet Muhammed will intercede on their behalf on the LAST DAY to save them the retribution of God. They ignored many verses that contradict the hadiths books, 9:114, 11:46, 111:1-3, 9:80, 2:48, 2:123, 6:51, 6:70, 6:94, 7:53, 10:3…….etc. As we can see from the Quran, neither Noah, Abraham nor Muhammed could intercede on the behalf of their loved ones, so how can they intercede on the behalf of total strangers?!
(11) THE SOLE FUNCTION OF THE PROPHET was to deliver the Quran, see 42:48; 13:40; 5:99-100; 16:35; 16:82; 24:54; 29:18; 36:17; & 64:12
(12) THE PROPHET MUHAMMED DID NOT EXPLAIN, INTERPRET OR ANTICIPATE THE QURAN. HE ONLY DELIVERED IT AND FOLLOWED IT. God is the One who teaches the Quran, 55:1-2. He is the One to explain it, 75:16-19. Although many Muslim scholars and their followers claim that the Hadiths books explain the Quran they ignore the fact that the Hadiths and Sunna books do not even have explanations for most of the Quran.
(13) The Prophet Abraham is the FOUNDER OF ISLAM, see 22:78, 2:135 and 3:67-68. The Prophet Muhammed was told to follow the religion of Abraham, see 16:123. Who founded Islam?
(14) ISLAM IS BASED ON TWO THINGS; 1-THE QURAN BROUGHT TO US VIA MUHAMMED AND, 2- RELIGIOUS PRACTICES THAT CAME TO US VIA ABRAHAM. See 2:127-128; 2:125; 21:72-73; 22:26-27.
These religious practices included Shahada (to bear witness that there is no god besides God), Salat (contact prayers), Zakat (obligatory Charity), fasting and Hajj (pilgrimage).
(15) ALL OF THE ISLAM RELIGIOUS PRACTICES WERE CORRUPTED AFTER THE PROPHET’S DEATH BY THE FABRICATIONS AND LIES FOUND IN THE HADITHS AND SUNNA BOOKS:
In his extensive writings and lectures, Dr. Khalifa showed from the QURAN ALONE how the corruption affected every single religious practice of Islam, including Shahada, ablution, Salat, Zakat fasting and Hajj.
He called on the true believers to purify all religious practice to its original form as per the Quran ALONE, devoting every one of them to GOD ALONE. The prophet Muhammed was a follower of Quran ALONE and he could not have deviated from it. The corruption of religions and Innovations in Islam.
(16) ONE AUTHENTIC HADITH ABOUT MUHAMMED: It may be to the surprise of many to learn that God gave us an authentic Hadith about the messenger. This has to be the ONLY TRUE authentic hadith about the messenger. THIS ONLY TRUE authentic Hadith that we were given, was given by God in His book, the Quran in 25:30. God Himself told us that the messenger will complain on the Day of Judgment that his people deserted the QURAN. He will NOT be complaining that the people deserted Hadiths and Sunna books.
(17) THE ONLY LEGITIMATE HADITH: God used the word “HADITH” in the Quran frequently, and many years before the people used the same word to describe sayings attributed to the Prophet Muhammed. In His book, the Quran, God told us that the ONLY LEGITIMATE HADITH is His Hadith, the Quran See 7:185, 10:36, 31:6, 39:23, 45:6, 52:34, 68:44, 77:50, 39:29…, etc.
(18) TWO UNFORTUNATE FACTS OF LIFE that deserve a lot of reflection;
1- The majority of people are disbelievers, see 12:103.
2- The majority of those who believe in God do not do so without committing idol-worship which leads to Hell if maintained till death. See 12:106.
Committing idol-worship is as easy as following the wrong opinion of the scholars instead of following the Quran, See 9:31.
(19) ZAKAT, THE OBLIGATORY CHARITY is a prerequisite for redemption, see 7:156. Zakat must be given away “on the day of harvest,” 6:14, this means the day we receive our income. Zakat, like all the other religious practices in Islam, came down to us from Abraham and has been accepted without dispute as 2.5% of the net income. The specified recipients of Zakat in the Quran are the parents, relatives, orphans, the poor, and the traveling alien in this order.
(20) THE END OF THE WORLD was never meant to be hidden permanently, as God told us in the Quran. It was the scholars’ misunderstanding of the Quran that gave them the impression that the END of the WORLD will stay hidden to the end. Rather, God is teaching us that He will reveal it at the appropriate time, (7:187) and that its time is ALMOST hidden in the FINAL scripture to the world, the Quran, see 20:15
The Messenger of the Covenant and the Mathematical Miracle of the Quran, by God leave, pointed to the time of the End of the world as found in the Quran.
(21) THE AGE OF 40 IS THE AGE OF RESPONSIBILITY; see 46:15. It is the age after which the mature adult is responsible for his/her choice, GOD ALONE or not.
(22) The Quran informs us that Jesus was a human messenger of God, whose sole mission was to deliver God’s message. Contrary to the Muslim scholars, Quran is telling us that Jesus is now dead, 4:171; 5:75; 5:117. His soul was taken to Heaven before his enemies can get to his body, 4:158.
Those who consider Jesus to be God, or son of God or part of a trinity are “pagans,” (5:17,72, 73).No-where in the Quran does God inform us that Jesus is coming back to this Earth, as his mission was completed by delivering his message before God took his soul.. God is teaching us that the soul that is taken to Heaven is not permitted back to this Earth. See 23:100.
(23) The Quran is teaching us, and contrary to what the Muslim scholars have been teaching, that Muhammed WAS NOT ILLITERATE, and that he wrote the Quran with his own hands with the other writers. Remember that the first revelation to Muhammed was “READ” (96:1-4), and the second revelation was the “PEN” (68:1). This issue was discussed in details from the Quran in Dr. Khalifa’s comments. Prophet Muhammad wrote God’s revelations with his own hand.
(24) GOD NEVER ORDERED ABRAHAM TO KILL HIS SON ISMAIL: God, the Most Merciful, never violates His own law, (7:28). The Quran NEVER said that it was God who ordered Abraham to kill his son, but it was rather a dream that Abraham thought it was from God. God would not order a father to kill his beloved son. On the contrary, it was God who saved Abraham and Ismail from Satan’s plot (37:107), and He told Abraham; “You believed the dream” (37:105). God never advocates sin (7:28) God never ordered Abraham to sacrifice his son.
(25) THE PUNISHMENT OF THE THIEVES ACCORDING TO THE QURAN IS TO CUT (i.e., to mark their hands), and NOT to CUT OFF (amputate) their hands. It was the Muslim scholars in their fabricated Hadiths books who invented the punishment to amputate the hand of the thieve. The Quran is talking about “cut” and not “cut off.” The punishment of the thieve as mentioned in 5:38 is clarified by the use of the same words, i.e., cutting the hands in 12:31. In both places, cutting is different than cut off. Notice that 5:38 and 12:31 also share the same mathematical equivalence, i.e., 5+38 =43 =12+31. No co-incidence. Islamic Justice system as per Quran and Quran Alone.
(26) STONING TO DEATH OF THE MARRIED ADULTERESS is a satanic invention and against the teachings of the Quran. GOD GAVE US A CLEAR LAW IN SURA 24. The punishment for adultery is whipping in public, a hundred symbolic lashes. The basic punishment here is social pressure and scandalizing the criminal. Whipping in public achieves this goal. See 24:1-10. Those who were corrupted by the teachings of the altered Bible introduced this non-Quranic punishment to Islam in the form of Hadith.
(27) QURAN DISCOURAGES CAPITAL PUNISHMENT (2:179). “The free for the free, the slave for the slave, and the female for the female” (2:178). The strict observance of this equivalence is the key in saving lives and is the expected behavior of the true believers. The Quran prefers that a murderer compensates the victim’s family. When God speaks, He means every word He says. Capital Punishment in Islam.
(28) Dr. Khalifa presented his views from the Quran about, ‘THE PURPOSE OF OUR LIVES; and WHY WE ARE HERE.’ Special emphasis was made on the HEAVENLY dispute, 38:69, and its relation to the creation of Adam and the descent of both Satan and Adam to the Earth.
(29) WHO IS YOUR GOD?: Although most of the people will proclaim that their God is the creator of the Heaven and Earth, 29:61; 29:63; 31:25; 39:38; 43:9; 43:87, they only are giving lip service. Quran is teaching us that ‘YOUR GOD IS WHOEVER OR WHATEVER OCCUPIES YOUR MIND MOST OF THE TIME.’Your god can be your children (7:190), your spouse (9:24), your business (18:35), your Imam, or religious scholars (9:31) or your ego (25:43). Who is your God?
(30) TRUE HAPPINESS IS IN SUBMISSION TO GOD ALONE.
These were ONLY some of the issues that is raised, discussed or brought forth from the Quran by Dr. R. Khalifa. As you have seen, all the issues are Quranic and supported by Quranic proofs. Those who hate the truth will always try to distort the Quranic issues brought to our attention by the messenger of the covenant. This is but history repeats itself. The disbelievers and hypocrites will try as always to put out God’s light, but we know better:[9:32] They want to put out GOD’s light with their mouths, but GOD insists upon perfecting His light, in spite of the disbelievers. [61:8] They wish to put out GOD’s light with their mouths. But GOD insists upon perfecting His light, in spite of the disbelievers.